Community Parent Resource Center (CPRC)
Our mission is to inform and empower all families particularly low-income, culturally and linguistically diverse families as advocates for their children with disabilities, ages birth – 26 to achieve meaningful participation in their schools and communities.
If English is not your first language, we will provide access to our services in your native language.
Denver Metro CPRC Lends a Helping Hand!
Did you know that last year, the Denver Metro CPRC:
- Assisted 300 parents and professional with community and special education resources!
- Offered information to 8,852 people through outreach efforts!
- Participated in almost 50 stakeholder meetings in the Denver Metro area representing concerns of parents of children with disabilities in the educational system!
- Represented concerns of these same families to government officials in Washington DC!
- Supported families with children representing every Federal Disability Category!
- Trained 171 community members on leadership, IDEA and IEPs!
- Additionally, these trainings were offered training in Spanish, Nepal and Burmese, as well as in English!
- Sent out 31 communications regarding community resources including trainings, support groups, research studies and community organizations, to almost 1,000 community members!
Provided with your financial support, the Denver Metro CPRC’s programs for children with disabilities will be able to continue and expand our important services for parents of children with disabilities and for programs that teach concerned community members how to help children achieve maximum participation in their schools and communities.
Donate today to Denver Metro CPRC and help us nurture children, one parent at a time!
|Join Our Mailing List to receive up to date notices of community events.|